Saturday, February 5, 2011

Great DIY projects from Isabella and Max

I thought I would post this website that has great DIY projects, while I'm in the processing of completing my faux Roman shades, which I hope to post asap.


These are some of my favorite projects featured on the website:



If you've never added nail head trim to anything, I highly suggest you try it.  It is an easy and fairly quick project.  Craft stores like Ben Franklin, Michael's, Joann's keep it in-stock and you can also find it on-line. You can add it to just about anything: mirrors, dressers, upholstered furniture, memo boards, picture frames, etc. I lined my son's desk with grosgrain ribbon and nail heads:







I'm counting the days until the weather is nice, and I can pull out the spray paint!  Hope some of these inspire you.
xo-Carson

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome.
hardwood flooring abu dhabi